Monday 24 September 2012

WELCOME TO AS MEDIA STUDIES

You will find set work and supporting resources on this blog. 

You should have set up your FILM INDUSTRY blog by now and you need to post the work set by Mr Molloy and Mr Walker there.

You can have a browse at the resources below to get ahead!

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS AN EXAM UNIT. AIM TO BUILD UP YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE INDUSTRY OVER THE COURSE OF THE WHOLE YEAR.

If you still haven't done so, please email me (or one of us) your URLs.

h.o'shea@parkhighstanmore.org.uk
rmolloy.310@parkhighstanmore.org.uk
dwalker.310@parkhighstanmore.org.uk

AIM HIGH - WORK HARD!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for make my holidays better and best holidays ever. I would like to apprecaiate your work. Good work you have done. I hope your next post arrive soon. I very excited to see more of you. Tik Tok

    ReplyDelete